he new Hitachi HX series PAC Controller combines powerful features and efficiency to meet the demands of a global supply chain in manufacturing industries.
In addition, HX series is already prepared for the next generation requirements in automation thanks to its IoT capabilities. Manufacturing & service innovations can be achieved with integrated functions and seamless connectivity from field machine level to cloud services.
- Open standards IoT PAC controller fully compliant with IEC61131-3, PLCopen and OPC UA
- Up to 3 build-in, independent Ethernet ports enable high-speed communications, I/O, and motion control based on PLCopen.
- Offers wide range of fieldbus protocols like EtherCAT master and PROFINET master functionality
- Offers edge computing solution with embedded C/C++ development environment within HX Hybrid
- Integrated SD card slot for large capacity data logging up to 32GB
- High performance processing speed up to 1.0 ns per binary operation
- Maintenance free and reduction of maintenance costs due to battery-less and fan-less design
- Expansion modules allows a flexible structure by adding local and remote I/O
- Customized Web visualization and integrated Webserver enables remote maintenance, diagnosis and control
- Integrated display that allows for enhanced diagnostics and troubleshooting